Penny Larceny: Gig Economy Supervillain
A downloadable game
It's a world of heroes and villains, masks and capes, and Penny Larceny -- grifter, con artist, catburglar -- is barely scraping by. Life's hard for a young mask trying to make it big, but now she's gained access to Crimr, the gig-economy service for henchpersons looking to help supervillains with their evil, evil schemes! Guide Penny through her new career, pull off daring heists, and unravel the conspiracies which allow the rich and powerful to maintain their profitable status quo.
- A Gigaverse of Timelines: With multiple paths and endings, every playthrough is a new adventure. Will you save the world, or will you rule over it?
- Play Your Way: The power's in your hands -- choose your own pronouns, your sneaky alias, comfortable naughtiness levels, and even whether you want romance or not! Accessibility options abound as well, including OpenDyslexia fonts and text-to-speech for visual impairment.
- The Rogue's Gallery: From your allies to your enemies, meet a diverse cast spanning good to evil and all between. Forge friendships and realize relationships!
- Collect The Issues: After you finish the first volume, future updates will continue the story into a whole new storyline of comic book adventure! (Subject to change.)
- Pet a Cat and/or Destroy Capitalism: I mean, you'll probably do at least one of those things.
Join Penny in planning and executing daring heists across the city, and navigate the intricate web of alliances and betrayals that makes up the criminal underworld. With snappy comic book artwork, a swinging soundtrack of electro-jazz and a multiverse-spanning storyline of victories and disasters, Penny Larceny is a must-play for visual novel fans. Are you ready to embark on the heist of a lifetime?
|Author||Fiction Factory Games|
|Tags||Comedy, Comics, Crime, LGBT, LGBTQIA, Romance, storygame, Story Rich|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Blind friendly|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Homepage, Community|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.