AAAHH!! I can't wait to play the full version! I'd for sure make a let's play for the full game!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
If Hatoful Boyfriend or Dream Daddy took place in an eighties arcade workplace sitcom, you'd get Arcade Spirits -- a visual novel, a romantic comedy tale, and a narrative roleplaying game all in one!
- Explore 20XX, an alternate history where the video game industry never crashed!
- Design your own player character!
- Build relationships with seven romanceable characters!
- Grow your personality through roleplaying-based choices!
- Everything you decide -- your relationships, personality, crisis management moments, and other decisions -- will have an effect on the future of your arcade!
- Developed in Ren'py for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
|Published||64 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Fiction Factory Games|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Interactive Fiction|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Comedy, Dating Sim, LGBT, Romance, Story Rich|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Blog, Patreon, Community|
- Demo Version 1.2 Released!2 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I really loved this game! I cannot wait until the full version comes out
Loved it. Can't wait for the full version
Honestly, I never leave comments, but this is a fantastic game. I love the diversity of the characters, genuine responses the character can give and that use of neon! I love neon! Can't wait to see the full version. By the way, the digital personal assistant is adorable.
I'm completely in love with this game. Can't wait to see the full version!
I love this game so far. The artstyle is fantastic and I like the difference and diversity between characters. I particularly liked how in the character creation the player got to choose their own pronouns! Looking forward to more of this game!
Amazing job so far! The concept is really unique, the art is amazing, and the characters are really lovable. So far, Queen B is my favorite but they're all great! I'm excited to play the full game!
I'm really looking forward to playing the full game! I love the music, art and concept ^^
Nice demo, great arts and design your own character is awesome. Looking forward to it
This game is really fun, and I can't wait to play the finished product.